Fein GX75-GXC Abrasive Centreless Machines
Fein GX75-GXC abrasive centreless machines for tube of 10-100mm diameter.
The Fein Grit GX75-GXC centreless machine range is designed for use in manual trades or small-scale volume production. Pipes from 10-100mm can be processed with ease. The GX range of centreless machines offer outstanding efficiency and value. These machines allow you to work at speed and deliver high-quality results. These machines can be easily re-tooled for different applications, they are also safe to use and built to last.
The centreless machine offers excellent efficiency and flexibility when it comes to finishing the outside of pipes & tube. This machine allows you to achieve the required finishes with minimal effort. Available with either single or twin speed motors and also the option for wet use with the additional GXW coolant unit.
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GX75-GXC Abrasive Centreless Machines
|Power||3kW||1.5 – 2kW||3kW||1.5 – 2kW|
|RPM||3000rpm||1500 – 3000rpm||3000rpm||1500 – 3000rpm|
- Cost-effective grinding of pipes and shafts with diameters of between 10 and 100mm.
- High working speed with superior surface quality.
- Optimum machining thanks to wet grinding in conjunction with the cooling libricant module Grit GXW.
- Guide rail can be changed for different materials
- Continuous variable speed
- Continuously variable contact pressure
- Accurate working thanks to the patented belt tensioning system
- Highly cost-effective as special machines are not required
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 3000rpm or 1500 & 3000rpm
- Height-adjustable plane grinding table for linear plane grinding