Aceti Art 65 Abrasive Centreless Machine
Aceti Art 65 abrasive centreless machine for tube diameters of 10-115mm.
The Aceti Art 65 abrasive centreless machine allows for high volume, industrial centreless grinding. The Art 65 can master all “centreless grinding” tasks, such as: grinding pipe, pre-grinding for subsequent chrome-plating and polishing and grinding pipes to a perfect surface finish. This machine features screwed linear adjustment at the front making setting extremely easy, in addition the machines is of a very sturdy construction when compared to many other machines on the market.
The Aceti Art 65 excellent surface finishes and can be flexibly adapted for various pipe diameters, ideal for use in hand rail and plant construction.
The machine is delivered ready for wet grinding with a 50 Litre tank installed in the base.
Enquiry: Aceti Art 65 Abrasive Centreless Machine
|RPM||1400 – 2800 rpm|
|Belt Size||75 x 2000 mm|
|Tube Capacity||10 – 115mm max|
|Dimensions (cm)||165 x 100 x 165|
- Comes ready for wet grinding with supplied 50L tank capacity cooling system with filtration
- Full support of work piece with guides and rollers.
- Twin speed motors with Electronic braking.
- Quick re-tooling time,low vibration and quiet.
- Low voltage control panel.
- High surface quality achievable.
- Flexible when machining pipe diameters of between 10 and 115mm
- Heavy Duty design.
- Infinitely variable feed speed from 1 to 5 m/min.
Need to know more about our Aceti Art 65 Abrasive Centreless Machine?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 506 6095 or drop us an email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can request a callback below, fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.