Fein GI75-GXC Abrasive Centreless Machines
Fein GI75-GXC Centreless Machines for tube 10-100mm diameter
The Fein Grit GI75-GXC centreless machine range is designed for use in manual trades or small-scale volume production. This set up uses the more powerful GI75 machine, ideal if you are after a little more power but only need the unit for smaller scale production. This machine is capable of processing 10-100mm diameter pipes with ease.
The GX range of centreless machines offer outstanding efficiency and value whilst enabling the user to work at speed whilst still delivering high quality results. This machine can be easily re-tooled for different applications, they are also safe to use and built to last. The centreless offers excellent efficiency and flexibility when it comes to finishing the outside of pipes & tube. Available with either single or twin speed motors and the option for wet use with the additional GXW coolant unit.
In Stock For Immediate Despatch
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GI75-GXC Abrasive Centreless Machines
|Power||4kW||2.6 – 3.1kW||4kW||2.6 – 3.1kW|
|RPM||3000rpm||1500 – 3000rpm||3000rpm||1500 – 3000rpm|
- Cost-effective grinding of pipes and shafts with diameters of between 10 and 100mm.
- High working speed with superior surface quality.
- Optimum machining thanks to wet grinding in conjunction with the cooling libricant module Grit GXW.
- Guide rail can be changed for different materials
- Continuous variable speed
- Continuously variable contact pressure
- Accurate working thanks to the patented belt tensioning system
Highly cost-effective as special machinesare not required
Speeds optimal for metal working at 3000rpm or 1500 & 3000rpm
Height-adjustable plane grinding table for linear plane grinding