Fein GI75-GIC Abrasive Centreless Machines
Fein GI75-GIC abrasive centreless machines for tube diameters of 10-130mm.
The Fein Grit GI75 centreless machine range allows for high volume, industrial centreless grinding. The GI Range can master all “centreless grinding” tasks, such as: grinding pipe, pre-grinding for subsequent chrome-plating and polishing and grinding pipes to a perfect surface finish. It delivers outstanding surface qualities and can be flexibly adapted to various pipe diameters. Ideal for use in hand rail and plant construction. Pipes diameters from 10 – 130mm can be processed with ease.
The GI75 range of centreless machines offer outstanding speed of work whilst still delivering high quality results. The machines can be easily re-tooled for different applications, they are also safe to use and built to last. This centreless machine offers excellent efficiency and flexibility when it comes to finishing the outside of pipes & tube. Available with either single or twin speed motors and also the option for wet use with the additional GXW coolant unit.
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GI75-GIC Abrasive Centreless Machines
|Power||4kW||2.6 – 3.1kW||4kW||2.6 – 3.1kW|
|RPM||3000rpm||1500 – 3000rpm||3000rpm||1500 – 3000rpm|
- Range of 2 Base units allows for the perfect machine for you requirements
- Quick retooling time, low-vibration and quiet
- High surface quality
- Flexible when machining pipe diameters of between 10 and 130 mm
- Sturdy steel design
- Optional: cooling lubricant module (GXW) for wet grinding cool surfaces, a dust-free environment and long grinding belt service life
- For industrial centreless grinding of pipes up to 6 m long with optional pipe guide.
- Infinitely variable feed speed from 0 to 2 m/min.