Fein GX75 Abrasive Belt Grinder
Fein GX75 abrasive belt grinder, 75x2000mm belt size, single speed. Part of the GX modular range.
The Fein Grit GX75 abrasive belt grinder is designed for use in manual trades or small-scale production. Regardless of whether you’re coarse grinding or finishing, GRIT GX75 machines allow you to work at speed and deliver high-quality results. The GX75 abrasive belt grinder can be turned into a tube notching machine and centreless grinder by the addition of the GX modules.
The GX75 and GX75 2H models form the basis for the GX modular system. A powerful belt grinder on which you can rely for professional applications, robustly built, easy to assemble, and equipped with everything that eases operation. The GX75 is a single speed version but there is also the GX75 2H which is a twin speed model
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GX75 Abrasive Belt Grinder
- Effective material removal in a short space of time.
- Accurate working thanks to patented belt tensioning system.
- Highly cost-effective as special machines are not required.
- Can be used on its own without add-on modules
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 3000 rpm.
- Height-adjustable plane grinding table for linear plane grinding
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction option available
- Work level is individually adjustable
- Robust three-phase AC motor
- Low vibrations