Fein GXR Tube Notching Module
Fein GXR notching module to fit the GX75 and GX75-2H range of belt grinders. Allows the notching of tube, pipe from 16 – 90mm and bar up to 75x75mm profile.
The Fein Grit GXR tube notching module is for grinding exact radii, (tube notching, bird mouthing, cod mouthing), on pipes or solid bar. By attaching the GXR module to the GX75 or GX75-2H belt grinder it converts them into a professional tube notching machine in just a few steps. Equipped with traverse carriage and quick-clamping. Precision notching becomes easy with this user-friendly attachment.
Regardless of whether you’re grinding pipes, profiles or solid material, the radius grinding module GRIT GXR has the right features to get the job done. It’s fitted with a cross slide that can be adjusted accurately and at speed to the angle required, a vice with stainless steel clamping jaws and a unique quick clamping system which guarantees accurate and safe grinding.
The extensive range of GRIT contact rollers reliably cover all common pipe diameters, allowing the radius grinding module to accurately grind pipes with diameters of between 16 and 90 mm and an angle of between 30° and 90°. The module is supplied with 42.4mm and 48.3mm contact rollers (Mandrels).
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GXR Tube Notching Module
16 to 90mm Dia
- The workpiece can be clamped without tools.
- Vice with quick clamping system for round pipes, square pipes and solid material.
- Dust container filled with water for safe removal of hot swarf and sparks.
- Magazine for storing contact rollers.
- Optional integrated depth stop.
- Simple handling thanks to four steerable transport rollers.
- Durable Vice with stainless steel clamping jaws.