ICS 701-A PG Pneumatic PowerGrit Saw
ICS 701-A PG pneumatic PowerGrit saw for utility pipe cutting. Change the way you cut pipe.
PowerGrit utility saw chain is a safe pipe cutting system. From ductile iron to plastic pipe, PowerGrit will get you in and out of the job faster, easier and safer than other methods.
The ICS 701-A saw offers unrivalled power, low vibration and cutting performance with no fumes. The pnuematic powergrit saw is available with 3 bar and chain lengths to give 25cm (10″), 38cm (15″), 50cm (20”) depth of cut from one side. It can be used with a pipe clamp for added safety and accuracy with the pipe clamp suitable for diameters from 100mm (4″) to 305mm (12″).
The ICS PowerGrit saws are ideal for cutting ductile and cast iron pipe with the standard PowerGrit chains. They can also cut HDPE & PVC utility pipe and other hard materials such as Greenheart wood, when cutting these materials we recommend you use the PowerGrit XL chain with the coarser grit.
Enquiry: ICS 701-A PG Pneumatic PowerGrit Saw
- Operates both FORC4E® and PowerGrit® chain
- Can be powered with commonly available power sources
- Can plunge cut up to 50 cm
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- High torque output for tough cutting jobs
- No fumes, ideal for confined spaces and indoor use
- PowerGrit chain is faster, easier and safer than other methods.
- Reduced excavation time to access pipe
- No need to access bottom of pipe
- Easier saw control, reduced operator effort during cutting
- Improved operator safety due to access, control and reduced rotational force