ICS 890F4 Hydraulic Diamond Chainsaw
ICS 890 diamond chainsaw is the largest saw in the range with the ability to cut up to 63cm deep in reinforced concrete, natural stone and thick masonry walls.
The ICS 890F4 diamond chainsaw is the ideal choice for professional concrete cutters, specialist builders and the utility industry. The 890 saw has a quiet, smooth and service free hydraulic motor with a rugged body and an easy to change drive sprocket making it engineered to stand up to the toughest of jobs.
Different length guidebar and chains are available for the 890 to give 25, 38, 50 and even 63cm depth of cut using the Force4 diamond chains. In 2020 ICS introduced the new Crosslink diamond chain which has moved the performance and benefits of this machine to a higher level still. Whether it is for modifying lift shafts, altering buildings or cutting concrete sewer culverts the ICS 890 diamond chainsaw and the ICS diamond chains are the best solution for the construction and utility industries.
The ICS 890 diamond chainsaw has been used on a wide range of applications such as cellar and basement alterations, removing factory floor sections and modification to old water towers or bunkers to conversion into domestic dwellings and many more. They have also been successfully used in restoration of old buildings and even a castle.
Enquiry: ICS 890F4 Hydraulic Diamond Chainsaw
|Depth of Cut / Number of Segments||
25cm, 38cm, 50cm, 63cm
- Cuts reinforced concrete, masonry, block and stone
- Wet Cutting ONLY – No hazardous dust
- Makes square cuts with no over-cuts, thereby maintaining structural integrity
- Can plunge cut very small openings
- Cuts through walls from one side. No need to match up cuts on both sides of the wall
- Safe and easy to use – No rotational kickback
- Upto 63cm (25″) depth of cut