ICS 680ES Petrol Diamond Chainsaw
ICS 680ES diamond chainsaw is a the smaller petrol saw for deep cutting in masonry, stone and concrete. Ideally suited to the ICS F3 range of diamond chains
The ICS 680ES diamond chainsaw has the ability to make deep cuts in concrete, including rebar, stone and masonry up to a maximum depth of 14″/35cm depending on the bar and chain fitted. It is a versatile and easy to use two-stroke saw design, which utilises diamond chain technology to deep cut concrete, precast concrete, reinforced concrete, natural stone, masonry and similar masonry materials.
Diamond chain technology provides an economical, viable, time and labour saving solution for most architectural and engineering needs and is ideal for use by hire/rental companies, general building and contractors, civil engineers, masonry/stone contractors, utility contractors, landscaping contractors, HVAC/electrical and plumbing engineers, concrete repair and restoration contractors, concrete sawing and drilling contractors and window installation contractors.
Enquiry: ICS 680ES Petrol Diamond Chainsaw
- New Easy Start and control lever
- Cuts reinforced concrete, masonry, block and stone
- Cuts more than twice as deep as circular blade cut-off saws
- Wet Cutting ONLY – No hazardous dust
- Makes square cuts with no over-cuts, thereby maintaining structural integrity
- Can plunge cut very small openings
- Cuts through walls from one side. No need to match up cuts on both sides of the wall
- Safe and easy to use – No rotational kickback