ICS 701-A Pneumatic Diamond Chainsaw
The ICS 701-A Diamond Chainsaw is the pneumatic saw in the ICS range with the ability to cut upto 50cm deep in concrete, natural stone and masonry.
This ICS diamond chainsaw is designed to cut through thick walls, floors and columns from one side. Diamond chainsaws give the operator the ability to create square corners with no overcut and to safely plunge cut meaning precision openings can be created whilst not damaging the integral strength of the building.
More traditional methods may involve cutting some of the way through the material using a disc cutter and then smashing the remaining material out which can detrimentally affect the structure. This machine cuts with speed and ease through reinforced concrete, brick, block and natural rock and stone.
Special September Offer
Order an ICS chainsaw package and we will send you an additional chain free of charge.
Enquiry: ICS 701-A Pneumatic Diamond Chainsaw
|Depth of Cut / Number of Segments||
25cm, 38cm, 50cm
- Designed for the demanding requirements of professional sawing and drilling contractors
- Operates both FORC4E® and PowerGrit® chain
- Can be powered with commonly available power sources
- Can plunge cut up to 50 cm
- Reliable and easy to maintain
- High torque output for tough cutting jobs
- No fumes, ideal for confined spaces and indoor use