Fein GI150 Abrasive Belt Grinder
Fein GI150 abrasive belt grinder.
The Fein Grit GI150 abrasive belt grinding head has been developed especially for heavy-duty work. The grinding head can be supplied on its own, on a standard base or on an extraction base. The GI programme stands out because of its power and efficiency. These machines are very robust and simple to operate. The GI150 belt grinders can be turned into a tube notching machine and a centreless grinder by adding modules.
The GRIT GI machines process all materials and formats that are common in the metal industry: steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals – as flat, round or square forms. All types of grinding can be performed with the use of the standard machine and then by fitting the additional modules. Supplied as a head only or with either a standard base or an extraction base
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GI150 Abrasive Belt Grinder
|RPM||1500 – 3000 rpm|
|Belt Size||150 x 2000 mm|
- Expandable with additional modules
- Robust AC motor provides grinding with a steady speed.
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 3000 rpm;
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction option available
- Drive wheel with polyurethane coating
- Work level is individually adjustable
- Patented belt-tensioning system
- Low vibrations
Need to know more about our Fein GI150 Abrasive Belt Grinder?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 506 6095 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can request a callback below, fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.