Fein GIC Centreless Module
Fein GIC Centreless module to fit the GI75 & GI150 range of belt grinders allows for grinding of tube from 10 – 130 mm diameter.
The Fein Grit GIC centreless module offers excellent efficiency and flexibility when it comes to grinding the outside of pipes and tubes. The centreless module allows you to achieve perfect surfaces with minimal effort. The rotary grinding module GRIT GIC can be added to the GI75 or GI150 range of belt grinders to become a centreless rotary grinder in just a few simple steps.
Various guide rails are included in the scope of delivery and are different depending on the type of material to be processed. The guide rail made of brass is made for rough surfaces such as corrosion, scale, etc., or for dry grinding. The nylon rail is the perfect choice for surface polishing and sensitive material.
In Stock For Immediate Despatch
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GIC Centreless Module
0 – 2m/min
- Cost-effective grinding of pipes and shafts with diameters of between 10 and 130mm.
- High working speed with superior surface quality.
- High level of flexibility as you can use an adaptor to combine the machine with the GRIT GI range.
- Optimum machining thanks to wet grinding in conjunction with cooling lubricant module GRIT GXW.
- Guide rail can be changed for different materials.
- Continuously variable feed.
- Continuously variable contact pressure.
- Electrical connection for upgrading with cooling lubricant module GRIT GXW.
- Simple handling thanks to four steerable transport rollers.