Fein GI75-2H Abrasive Belt Grinder
Fein GI75-2H – 75mm wide abrasive belt grinder twin speed.
The Fein Grit GI75-2H abrasive belt grinding head has been developed especially for heavy-duty work. The grinding head can be supplied on its own, on a standard base or on an extraction base. This machine is the 2 speed version of the GI75 model. The GI models stand out from the crowd because of their power and efficiency. These machines are very robust and simple to operate. The GI75 belt grinders can be turned into a tube notching machine and a centreless grinder by adding modules.
The GRIT GI machines process all materials and formats that are common in the metal industry: steel, stainless steel and non-ferrous metals – as flat, round or square forms. All types of grinding can be performed with the use of the standard machine and then by fitting the additional modules. Supplied as a head only or with either a standard base or an extraction base.
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GI75-2H Abrasive Belt Grinder
2.6 & 3.1kW
- Expandable with additional modules
- Robust AC motor provides grinding with a steady speed.
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 3000 rpm;
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction option available
- Drive wheel with polyurethane coating
- Work level is individually adjustable
- Patented belt-tensioning system
- Low vibrations