ICS 695PG Petrol PowerGrit Saw
ICS 695XL PG-16 PowerGrit saw. Change the way you cut pipe.
PowerGrit utility saw chain is a safe pipe cutting system. From ductile iron to plastic pipe, PowerGrit will get you in and out of the job faster, easier and safer than other methods. This method offers improved operator safety over other methods as well as being easier to control while cutting and offering dependable performance. With upto 40cm depth of cut the PowerGrit 695PG saw allows operators to cut pipe from one side, this means a smaller excavation is needed which reduces the time and cost of the repair plus removes the danger of using a disc cutter.
The ICS PowerGrit 695PG saw is ideal for utility companies and water authorities, easy to deploy, safe and only requires standard PPE and no specialist training.
The ICS PowerGrit 695PG saw uses a 40cm (16″) bar and the standard PowerGrit chain for cutting ductile and cast iron pipe. It can also cut HDPE & PVC utility pipe and other hard materials such as Greenheart wood, when cutting these materials we recommend you use the PowerGrit XL chain with the coarser grit.
Enquiry: ICS 695PG Petrol PowerGrit Saw
- Use on ductile iron pipe, cast iron pipe, hard plastic and more
- PowerGrit chain is faster, easier and safer than other methods.
- Reduced excavation time to access pipe
- No need to access bottom of pipe
- Easier saw control, reduced operator effort during cutting
- Improved operator safety due to access, control and reduced rotational force