AGP ECS11 Electric Diamond Chainsaw
AGP ECS11 electric diamond chainsaw with ICS F3 chain for cutting in masonry, stone and concrete. Being electric means there are no fumes making it is ideally suited to indoor use.
The ECS11 electric diamond chainsaw will cut brick, masonry, stone and concrete. It is a compact and flexible tool with up to 300mm (12″) depth of cut. It has a soft start function as well as an electronic clutch. It uses ICS guide bars and ICS Force3 chains so benefits from ICS’s 25 years’ of diamond chain making innovation. The ECS11 is a wet cutting tool and uses guidebars that allow water to flow through the guide bar for better chain flushing and dust suppression.
Designed for the harsh environment of brick and concrete cutting with the unique ability to cut square corners with no over cuts, deep plunge cuts and small precision openings. This unique product provides all the benefits of a hydraulic or petrol diamond chain saw, with added benefits of no fumes, no hydraulic power pack required, less vibration and less noise. The saw further benefits from an LED load indicator and a wall walker for increased leverage making operation easier.
Available in 110v or 230v.
Enquiry: AGP ECS11 Electric Diamond Chainsaw
- Cuts reinforced concrete, masonry, block and stone
- Cuts more than twice as deep as circular blade cut-off saws
- Wet Cutting ONLY – No hazardous dust
- Makes square cuts with no over-cuts, thereby maintaining structural integrity
- Can plunge cut very small openings, as small as 4 ½” x 4 ½”
- Cuts through walls from one side. No need to match up cuts on both sides of the wall
- Safe and easy to use – No rotational kickback