ICS 680ES Petrol Diamond Chainsaw
ICS are the inventors of Diamond Chainsaw Technology™ and have almost 30 years of experience. Diamond chainsaws have the unique ability of creating deep cuts with square corners with no overcut.
The ICS 680ES diamond chainsaw is the smaller of the two ICS petrol saws and is capable of cutting 35cm (14″) deep in masonry, stone and concrete. The ICS 680 ES uses the ICS F3 range of diamond chains which is a perfect combination of performance and price.
The ICS 680ES diamond chainsaw machine is versatile and easy to use and utilises diamond chain technology to create deep cuts in concrete, precast concrete, reinforced concrete, natural stone, masonry and similar masonry materials.
Diamond chains are not all created equal. ICS are continually improving the quality and versatility of their chains for all diamond chainsaws. Insist on diamond chains from ICS, the people who invented the technology and are still the market leaders.
Diamond chain technology provides an economical, viable, time and labour-saving solution for most architectural and engineering needs and is ideal for use by hire/rental companies, general building contractors, civil engineers, masonry/stone contractors, utility contractors, landscaping contractors, HVAC/electrical and plumbing engineers, concrete repair and restoration contractors, concrete sawing and drilling contractors and window installation contractors.
The ICS 680 ES diamond chainsaw is available to purchase as a 30cm or 35cm depth of cut package, please select from the options below.
Enquiry: ICS 680ES Petrol Diamond Chainsaw
|Depth of Cut / Number of Segments||
- New Easy Start and control lever
- Cuts reinforced concrete, masonry, block and stone
- Cuts more than twice as deep as circular blade cut-off saws
- Wet Cutting ONLY – No hazardous dust
- Makes square cuts with no over-cuts, thereby maintaining structural integrity
- Can plunge cut very small openings
- Cuts through walls from one side. No need to match up cuts on both sides of the wall
- Safe and easy to use – No rotational kickback