Fein AKBU 35 PMQW AS Cordless Universal Magnetic Core Drill
The Fein AKBU 35 PMQW AS Cordless Core Drill for holes up to 35mm and Twist Drill up to 18mm
The NEW Fein AKBU 35 PMQW AS cordless universal magnetic core drill is a single speed unit with forward and reverse running, MT2 tool mounting and permanent magnet creating maximum functionality for mobile working on the construction site.
The reverse function allows this machine to be used for tapping as well as the usual core drilling, twist drilling, countersinking and reaming. A true allrounder. Small and light tool for continuously good work progress thanks to brushless FEIN PowerDrive motor with tacho electronics and now the AMPShare battery system.
Capable of core drilling up to 35mm and twist drilling up to 18mm.
Now with AMPShare battery technology powered by Bosch.
Machine is supplied in 3 kits.
1 – Machine, Accessory Set & Case.
2 – Machine, 2 x 8Ah Pro Core Batteries, Rapid Charger, Accessory Set & Case.
3 – Machine, 1 x 12Ah Pro Core Battery, Rapid Charger, Accessory Set & Case.
Machine supplied with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein AKBU 35 PMQW AS Cordless Universal Magnetic Core Drill
|Cutter Capacity||10 – 35 mm|
|Cutter Depth||50 (75*) mm|
|Twist Drill Capacity||18 mm|
|Reaming Capacity||18 mm|
|Countersinking Max||30 mm|
|Speed (Full Load)||130 – 520 rpm|
|Core bit holder||Tooless Weldon|
|Total Stroke Range||260 mm|
|Magnetic holding force||Nm 9,000|
|Magnet Footprint||195 x 70 mm|
|Dimensions (H x W x L)||352 x 188 x 317 mm|
|Weight according to EPTA||12.8 kg|
|* with accessories|
- Extremely wear-resistant and durable tool concept thanks to brushless motor as well as high material quality and workmanship. Designed for up to 60,000 holes during a 300 h usage period.
- Small and light tool with increased work progress of up to 25%, offering unique productivity and battery life compared with the competition. Using 18 V 12 Ah AMPShare ProCORE batteries, up to 48 holes can be drilled per battery charge (carbide core drill bit, diameter 18 mm, S235 12 mm).
- Weighing 12.2 kg, it’s the lightest cordless universal core drill in the world. Maximum flexibility for all mobile drilling work, such as core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking and reaming thanks to forward/reverse running, electronic speed setting and a 260 mm stroke range.
- Intuitive operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- Tilt sensor stops the drill motor when the tool slips or tilts.
- MT2 tool mounting.
- Secure positioning thanks to extra narrow permanent magnet with magnetic bias for convenient and simple alignment.
- Speed saving “memory function”
- Compatible with Bosch Professional 18 V batteries (available since 2008) and AMPShare batteries.
- COOLPACK 2.0 technology delivers a 135%longer battery life and therefore makes longer operating times possible.
- State-of-the-art cell technology and intelligent battery management deliver 87% more power than with conventional batteries.
- ProCORE Li-Ion battery with high-power cells, charge status indicator and “Electronic Cell Protection” (ECP). ECP protects against overload, overheating and total discharge.
- ** Outstanding performance with AMPShare ProCORE 18 V 8.0 Ah / 12.0 Ah.