Fein AMM 700 Max AS Cordless Multimaster Set
The Fein AMM 700 Max AS Cordless Multimaster.
The Fein AMM 700 Max AS Cordless Multimaster is a battery powered oscillating multitool for sawing wood & metal, sanding, removing tiles, cutting silicon joints and carpets, removing adhesive residues and tile adhesive and much more. The powerful cordless multitool for rapid work progress in renovation and interior use. Long service life due to all metal gearbox components and anti-vibration system for continuously safe and pleasant working thanks to minimal vibrations and outstanding noise insulation.
100’s of different accessories available to suit all your needs
The AMM 700 machine utilises the Starlock, Starlock Plus and Starlock Max fitting.
This unit utilises the AMPShare battery technology powered by Bosch
Items included: AMM 700 Max , 1 E-Cut universal saw blade (44 mm) and 1 L-Boxx Case.(does not include batteries or charger)
Please allow 2-3 days for delivery
Machine supplied with 3 year warranty (Online registration required)
Free Best of E-Cut StarlockPlus WOOD & METAL Accessories Set
Enquiry: Fein AMM 700 Max AS Cordless Multimaster Set
|Battery Compatibility||Li-ion / ProCORE Li-ion|
|Battery Interface||18v AMPShare|
|Oscillations||10,000 – 19,500 rpm|
|Amplitude||2 x 2.0º|
|Weight without battery||1.2 kg|
- Anti-vibration system: continuously safe and pleasant working thanks to minimal vibrations and outstanding noise insulation.
- StarlockPlus tool mounting: more work progress and greater precision thanks to 100% power transmission without losses.
- QuickIN: tool changes in less than 3 seconds thanks to the patented tool-free FEIN rapid clamping system.
- With the StarlockPlus tool mounting, you can access around 100 FEIN accessories from the Starlock and StarlockPlus performance classes.
- DC motor: effective and powerful motor technology offering virtually the same power as the mains-powered version.
- Tacho generator: constant speeds even under load and infinitely variable electronic speed control.
- Metal gearbox: ability to withstand high loading and outstanding service life because all the gearbox parts are made from metal.
- Mechanical interface: for stationary operation in the table or drill jig holder or for securing the depth stop.
- Electronic Cell Protection (ECP): ECP protects against overload, overheating and total discharge.
- The COOLPACK technology ensures a longer battery life and therefore makes long operating periods possible.
- The battery charge can be read off the battery.
- Compatible with AMPShare/Bosch Professional 18 V batteries.
- Ideally equipped for every job. Mobile working with the L-BOXX system.