Fein GILS Linear Grinding Machine with Extraction
Fein GILS linear grinding Machine for graining and finishing of square pipes, profiles and flat materials with built in extraction.
The Fein GILS heavy duty automatic through-feed machine makes the longitudinal grinding of Flat and Box section child’s play. Perfect machining of all metals, from steel and non-ferrous metals to stainless steel. Outstanding surface results, right up to finishing, in an extremely short time. Easy to handle, even when working with square and upright work-pieces.
The GILS through-feed consists of a GI150-2H belt grinder and a GILS plane grinding module mounted on a sturdy GIBE extraction stand
Machine comes with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein GILS Linear Grinding Machine with Extraction
2.6 & 3.1kW
1500 & 3000rpm
- Capable of Graining flat and box section up to 100mm x 100mm.
- Adjustable stops can be used to set work piece width
- Contact pressure can be adjusted using brake wheel to get best finish.
- Effective material removal in a short space of time.
- Accurate working thanks to patented belt tensioning system.
- Highly cost-effective as special machines are not required.
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 1500 & 3000rpm.
- Height-adjustable plane grinding table for linear plane grinding
- Detachable swarf collector
- Work level is individually adjustable