Stanley CH15 Chipping Hammer
The Stanley CH15 chipping hammer is a compact designed unit for light to medium duty chipping and breaking.
The CH15 is used for masonry repair and demolition as well as lightweight breaking of concrete. The handle is “D” shaped with the trigger located inside the D. The body of the tool is vibration and heat insulated. Whilst of robust and reliable design the Stanley CH15 hydraulic chipping hammer is light, making it ideal for both horizontal and vertical work.
Enquiry: Stanley CH15 Chipping Hammer
|Hydraulic Flow lpm|
- Ergonomic “D” handle with inside trigger
- Stainless Steel spool and fasteners
- Floating trigger design requires minimal pressure
- Standard .580 hex shank, oval collar tool bits
- High power to weight ratio
- Operates in any position
- CE Certified