Stanley BR45 Underwater Breaker
The Stanley BR45 underwater breaker for light to medium duty breaking of concrete, rock, coral. it is also suitable for light rod driving and tamping.
The BR45 has a T handle design with a large trigger for precise control, a diaphragm accumulator provides additional blow force. The Stanley BR45 underwater hydraulic breaker is capable of handling considerable back pressure (250psi). This feature is particularly useful as long hose lengths are typical in marine environments and can often lead to increased back pressure.
The breakers feathering on/off valve allows the commercial diver to control the output energy of the tool through the full range from 0 to 1,800 blows per minute making start up and initial tool placement easy.
Enquiry: Stanley BR45 Underwater Breaker
1500 bpm @ 30lpm
1" x 4-1/4" Hex
|Hydraulic Flow lpm||
- T-Handle with large on/off trigger for precise control
- Stainless steel spool and fasteners
- Diaphragm accumulator provides additional blow energy and reduces recoil
- Feathering on/off valve allows easy initial tool bit placement
- Four tie rod design for durability
- Operates in any position
- Modular design for ease of service
- Latch retainer
Need to know more about our Stanley BR45 Underwater Breaker?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 506 6095 or drop us an email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can request a callback below, fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.