Stanley BR50 Breaker
The Stanley BR50 handheld breaker for light to medium applications, suitable for groundworks and utility repair work.
The BR50 breaker is designed for light to medium tasks, with a rugged yet lightweight design providing a balance between performance and weight. The Easi-Ride foot helps absorb and control tool bit bounce and coupled with the anti-vibration handles greatly reduces operator fatigue. The trigger features a feathering on/off valve which allows the operator to control the tool through the range of 0-1525 blows per minute, making start up and initial tool placement easy.
This hydraulic breaker is ideal for concrete, asphalt and rock. Stanley BR50 breaker is widely used in the construction and utility industries and are robust, powerful, reliable, easy to use and transport.
Enquiry: Stanley BR50 Breaker
1-1/4" x 6-1/4" Hex
|Hydraulic Flow lpm||
- Anti-Vibration handles with large on/off trigger for precise control
- Diaphragm accumulator provides additional blow energy and reduces recoil
- Feathering on/off valve allows easy initial tool bit placement
- Hydraulic oil provides lubrication of internal parts for longer service life
- Modular design for ease of service
Need to know more about our Stanley BR50 Breaker?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 506 6095 or drop us an email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can request a callback below, fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.