AGP ECS11 Electric Diamond Chainsaw
AGP ECS11 electric diamond chainsaw with ICS F3 chain for cutting in masonry, stone and concrete.
Electric power means no fumes and reduced noise making this saw ideal for use indoors when deep cuts with square corners and no overcut are required.
The ECS11 electric diamond chainsaw will cut brick, masonry, stone and concrete. It is a compact and flexible tool with up to 30cm (12″) depth of cut. It has a soft start function as well as an electronic clutch. It uses ICS guide bars and ICS Force3 chains so benefits from ICS’s almost 30 years’ of diamond chain making innovation. The ECS11 is a wet cutting tool and uses guidebars that allow water to flow through the guide bar for better chain flushing and dust suppression.
Diamond chains are not all created equal. ICS are continually improving the quality and versatility of their chains for all diamond chainsaws. Insist on diamond chains from ICS, the people who invented the technology and are still the market leaders.
Designed for the harsh environment of brick and concrete cutting with the unique ability to cut square corners with no over cuts, deep plunge cuts and small precision openings. This unique product provides all the benefits of a hydraulic or petrol diamond chain saw, with added benefits of no fumes, no hydraulic power pack, low vibration and less noise. The saw further benefits from an LED load indicator and a wall walker for increased leverage making operation easier.
Available as 110v or 230v models.
Enquiry: AGP ECS11 Electric Diamond Chainsaw
- Cuts reinforced concrete, masonry, block and stone
- Cuts more than twice as deep as circular blade cut-off saws
- Wet Cutting ONLY – No hazardous dust
- Makes square cuts with no over-cuts, thereby maintaining structural integrity
- Can plunge cut very small openings, as small as 4 ½” x 4 ½”
- Cuts through walls from one side. No need to match up cuts on both sides of the wall
- Safe and easy to use – No rotational kickback