Gecam 134 Abrasive Tube Notching Machine
Gecam 134 abrasive tube notching machine for pipes and tube from 10 to 150mm diameter.
The Gecam Model 134 is a heavy-duty tube notcher for tubes up to 150mm diameter, making it ideal for small production jobs, bespoke balustrade right through to larger scale uses such as bike or roll cage production. The model 134 has numerous adjustments for making offset and angled notches a breeze. The machine has the capacity to cope with round pipes up to 150 mm and square pieces up to 150 x 150 mm with coupling angles from 15 ° to 90 °. The carriage is adjustable in all directions and is composed of a longitudinal positioning trolley, a transverse trolley to ensure gentle processing and the use of the entire width of the belt. A vertical adjustment is also used to allow the execution of even off set notches from the centre of the piece.
Enquiry: Gecam 134 Abrasive Tube Notching Machine
10 to 150mm
1400 & 2800rpm
|Dimensions mm - L x W x H||
1000 X 1500 X 1500
- Capable of Notching Tube and Pipe from 10 – 150mm diameter.
- Effective material removal in a short space of time.
- Highly cost-effective as tooling such as millers or cutters not required.
- Twin Speed optimal for metal working 1400 & 2800rpm.
- Removable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction available
- Vice with quick clamping system for round pipes, square pipes and solid material.
Need to know more about our Gecam 134 Abrasive Tube Notching Machine?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 506 6095 or drop us an email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can request a callback below, fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.