Fein GI150-GIR Tube Notching Machine
Fein GI150-GIR abrasive belt Tube Notching Machines for ginding pipes and profiles from 20 to 193.7mm diameter
The Fein Grit GI150-GIR heavy duty tube notchers developed especially for heavy-duty work in industry, the Grit GI range of tube notchers stands out because of its power and efficiency. All elements are extremely robust – high loads and long service lives are therefore a standard feature of the GRIT GI notching machine – just as high operational reliability and simple operation.
The GI Tube Notcher consists of a GI150 Belt Grinder (single or twin speed) and a GIR Tube Notching Module.
Fast and exact: the pipe notching module GIR is optimally tuned to industrial applications. The high abrasion performance guarantees economic operation – and with 150 mm belt width the GIR is also suited for work-pieces with greater diameters. Its robust construction has been developed especially for use in industrial environments, continuous use is no problem for the GIR tube notcher. Just as is the processing of thick-walled materials or solids: The great power output of the motors ensure economical grinding of pipes.
A special feature is the heavy-duty vice. Its rapid clamping system makes it possible to exchange the workpiece quickly and rationally. Contact corrosion on stainless steel work-pieces is prevented by the supplied stainless steel clamping jaws.
Contact rollers: The extensive range of contact rollers reliably covers all common pipe diameters, allowing the radius grinding module to accurately grind pipes with diameters of between 20 and 193.7 mm and an angle of between 30° and 90°
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GI150-GIR Tube Notching Machine
|Power||4kW||2.6 – 3.1kW|
|RPM||3000rpm||1500 – 3000rpm|
- Capable of Notching Tube and Pipe from 20 – 150mm diameter.
- Effective material removal in a short space of time.
- Accurate working thanks to patented belt tensioning system.
- Highly cost-effective as special machines are not required.
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 3000 rpm or 1500 & 3000rpm.
- Height-adjustable plane grinding table for linear plane grinding
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction option available
- Work level is individually adjustable
- The workpiece can be clamped without tools.
- Vice with quick clamping system for round pipes, square pipes and solid material.
- For angles of 30° to 90°
- 30° max for Ø30mm, 45° max for Ø105 mm, 60° max for Ø130 mm and 90° max for Ø150 mm
- In combination with GI150-2H: Low speed (1,500 rpm) optimal for processing stainless steel and for use with contact rollers < Ø 35 mm
- Integrated depth stop for series production
- Centreless Grinder and Throughfeed Grinder for a full range of production possibilities. (with the appropriate module)
You may also like…
Aceti Art 142 Extra Heavy Duty Abrasive Tube Notching MachineEnquire
Fein GIR Tube Notcher Mandrels (150mm Wide).from: £134.40 inc VAT Select options
Aceti Art 130 Universal Heavy Duty Abrasive Tube Notching MachineEnquire
150x2250mm Deerfos PZ533Y Abrasive Belt£180.00 inc VAT Add to basket
Aceti Art 56 Heavy Duty Abrasive Tube Notching MachineEnquire