Fein GX75-GXR Tube Notching Machine
Fein GX75-GXR abrasive belt tube notchers for grinding pipes and profiles from 16 to 90mm diameter and bar up to 75x75mm profile..
The Fein GX75-GXR tube notching machine range is designed for use in manual trades or small-scale volume production. Pipes and profiles from 16-90mm can be processed with ease.
The Fein Grit GX range of tube notchers offer outstanding efficiency and value. These machines allow you to work at speed and deliver high-quality results. The machines can be easily re-tooled for different applications, they are also safe to use and built to last. The tube notching machine offers excellent efficiency and flexibility when it comes to the notching, cod-mouthing, bird-mouthing of tubes, pipes and profiles.
The GX75 tube notching machine consists of GX75 machine either single or twin speed with the GXR tube notching module. Includes contact roller for 42.4mm and 48.3mm tube and pipe.
Machine has a 3 year Warranty
Enquiry: Fein GX75-GXR Tube Notching Machine
|Power||3kW||1.5 – 2kW|
|RPM||3000rpm||1500 – 3000rpm|
- Capable of Notching Tube and Pipe from 16 – 75mm diameter.
- Effective material removal in a short space of time.
- Accurate working thanks to patented belt tensioning system.
- Highly cost-effective as special machines are not required.
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 3000 rpm or 1500 & 3000rpm.
- Height-adjustable plane grinding table for linear plane grinding
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction option available
- The workpiece can be clamped without tools.
- Vice with quick clamping system for round pipes, square pipes and solid material.
- With integrated depth stop.