Fein GILSGIB Linear Grinding Machine
Fein GILSGIB linear grinding machine for graining and finishing of square pipes, profiles and flat materials.
The Fein GILSGIB heavy duty automatic through-feed machine makes the longitudinal grinding of flat and box section child’s play. Perfect machining of all metals, from steel and non-ferrous metals to stainless steel. Outstanding surface results, right up to finishing, in an extremely short time. Easy to handle, even when working with square and upright work-pieces.
The GILSGIB through-feed consists of a GI150-2H belt grinder and a GILS plane grinding module mounted on a sturdy GIB stand.
Machine comes with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein GILSGIB Linear Grinding Machine
2.6 & 3.1kW
1500 & 3000rpm
- Capable of Graining flat and box section up to 100mm x 100mm.
- Adjustable stops can be used to set work piece width
- Contact pressure can be adjusted using brake wheel to get best finish.
- Effective material removal in a short space of time.
- Accurate working thanks to patented belt tensioning system.
- Highly cost-effective as special machines are not required.
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 1500 & 3000rpm.
- Height-adjustable plane grinding table for linear plane grinding
- Detachable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction option available
- Work level is individually adjustable
Need to know more about our Fein GILSGIB Linear Grinding Machine?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 506 6095 or drop us an email to email@example.com
Alternatively you can request a callback below, fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.