Fein KBU35-2 QW Universal 2-Speed Magnetic Core Drill
The Fein KBU35-2 QW Universal Magnetic 2 speed Core Drill for holes up to 35mm, Twist Drills up to 16mm and Tapping up to M14.
The Fein KBU35-2 QW Universal magnetic core drill is a small and powerful mechanic 2 speed universal magnetic core drill with clockwise/anti-clockwise operation and maximum functionality for flexible working on the construction site. With the twin speed set up this is ideally suited for twist drill use.
Perfect power-to-weight ratio thanks to compact, weight-optimised design and FEIN 1100 W high-power motor with tacho electronics for high speed stability for reliable and economical working. With clockwise/anti-clockwise operation, electronic speed setting and a 260 mm stroke range, this is a universal tool for core drilling, twist drilling, tapping, countersinking and reaming. Extremely low-wear tool design with swivel-mounted motor cable protection hose for tough use in industry and manual trades. Uses the tool free QuickIN Weldon tool fitting.
Available in 110 and 240v.
Machine supplied with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein KBU35-2 QW Universal 2-Speed Magnetic Core Drill
|110v / 240v
|Twist Drill Capacity
|Speed 1 (Full Load)
|130 – 520 rpm
|Speed 2 (Full Load)
|400 – 1600 rpm
|Core bit holder
|Tool Free Weldon
|Total Stroke Range
|186 x 70 mm
|Weight according to EPTA
- Small with mechanical 2-speed gearbox for twist drilling.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display
- Simple operating concept avoids mix-ups and can be clearly seen by the user.
- Convenient magnetic holding force display.
- High magnetic holding force thanks to 3-coil magnet, just 70mm wide.
- Tilt sensor.
- Integrated coolant tank.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- Speed saving “memory function”.
- Personal safety switch.