Norton Vortex Rapid Blend Unitised Discs
Norton Vortex Rapid Blend Discs for cleaning, deburring and finishing.
The Norton Vortex Rapid Blend discs are for cleaning, deburring and finishing of all metals . Vortex Rapid Blend Disc is made of 3 components : strong synthetic fibre mesh and quality abrasives, bonded together by a smear-resistant adhesive. Vortex Rapid blend discs have a very tight unitised construction for deburring and finishing This product provides excellent cutting action while improving surface finish. The non-woven web is attached to a fibreglass backing plate for direct mounting on to an angle grinder. Other sizes and grades available on request.
2 in 1: can cut like an 80 grit flap disc and finishes similar to a NEX 2SF Rapid finish disc.
Enquiry: Norton Vortex Rapid Blend Unitised Discs
Stainless Steel, Steel
- High-performance engineered grain
- Thick nylon web
- No need to change power tools
- Undersized backing plate for longer usable diameter
- Aggressive, fast stock removal, reduced cycle times and increased part quality
- Longer life and more parts per disc, resists loading
- Can be used in place of, or in sequence with, fibre and flap discs for improved part quality
Need to know more about our Norton Vortex Rapid Blend Unitised Discs?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 506 6095 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can request a callback below, fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.