Warning: Undefined array key 1 in /home/echopkins/public_html/wp-content/themes/bb-theme-child/functions.php on line 534
Fein KBE32 Eco Magnetic Core Drill
The new Fein KBE32 Economical Core Drill is the most powerful in its class
The new Fein KBE32 impresses with a core drilling performance characterised by high precision and quality. Tough enough for holes with diameters of up to 32 mm. Since the tool is easy to use and has a low weight, it simplifies and speeds up work in the workshop and installation jobs on site.
Impressive quality delivers a long service life with mechanical components designed to for up to 70,000 drill holes. The most power tool in its class with a 1200 w Fein motor for reliable drilling up to 32 mm. The best power to weight ratio with a high magnetic holding force. The KBE32 makes hard work safe and easy. It can also be quickly deployed over head. It’s the first tool to combine a weight of 10.8kg with 1200 watts of power. Unique solution for tight spaces, the controls have been moved for the optimum accessibility.
Available in both 110v and 240v models
Machine supplied with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein KBE32 Eco Magnetic Core Drill
|Cutter Capacity||10 – 32 mm|
|Cutter Depth||50 mm|
|Power consumption||1200 Watts|
|Speed (no load)||700 rpm|
|Speed (Full Load)||450 rpm|
|Core bit holder||Weldon|
|Magnetic holding force||Nm 10,000|
|Magnet Footprint||175 x 80 mm|
|Size: H x W x L||411 mm x 175 mm x 287 mm|
|Weight according to EPTA||10.8 kg|
- For tough use thanks to the outstanding quality of workmanship and the internal motor cable guide.
- Extremely durable gearbox design offering an operating time of up to 400 hours for an uncompromising service life.
- Lightweight with FEIN high-power motor and high torque for all core drilling tasks
- Excellent price / performance ratio.
- Internal cooling.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- Good accessibility in cramped operating situations.
- Personal safety switch.