Flex LE 15-11 125mm Compact Angle Grinder Variable Speed
The Flex LE 15-11 125mm is a powerful 1500W variable speed angle grinder for cutting, grinding and deburring.
This machine is ideally suited for use with the Norton Vortex and NEX discs due to the variable speed function. The maximum speed of 11500rpm can be used for all conventional abrasives such as cutting and grinding discs making the machine extremely versatile.
Available in both 110v and 240v
Machines come with 3 year warranty when registered at Flex UK
Please check availability and delivery time prior to ordering.
Enquiry: Flex LE 15-11 125mm Compact Angle Grinder Variable Speed
|Voltage||110v or 240v|
|Power Input||1500 Watt|
|Power Output||960 Watt|
|RPM||2800 – 11500rpm|
- Microprocessor control with soft start, restart protection after power failure, temperature monitoring, CDC-electronic feedback control.
- Highly efficient and resilient motor for more power output
- Anti-Kickback – this shuts down the motor on the disc being blocked
- Effective cooling and optimised carbon geometry ensure a long service life
- Extensive dust protection for motor and gears
- Compact and ergonomic shape
- More ergonomic handling due to inclined side handle
- Tool-free adjustment of safety guard
- Lockable slide switch
- Spindle lock
- This universal angle grinder is suited for steel/metal surface finishing, for work on the site/renovation as well as for vehicle bodywork and construction firms
- SoftVib handgrip with integrated, patented locknut wrench and vibration damping
- Please note the maximum speed (rpm) of the accessories