Fein CCG 18-125-10 PD AS Cordless Angle Grinder
The Fein CCG 18-125-10 PD AS Cordless Angle Grinder with Dead Mans Switch
The Fein CCG 18-125-10 PD AS cordless angle grinder with the same output as a corresponding corded 1000W device, for effective dividing, grinding and deburring tasks.
This machine offers a high level of user protection with feature such as dead mans switch, soft start, restart protection, kickback monitoring, electronic overload protection and brake.
Powerful cordless angle grinder with brushless motor, which can handle very tough requirements and industrial applications, especially in combination with the ProCORE 18 V battery technology. With variable speed to allow you to get the right speed for the job in hand.
This unit utilises the AMPShare battery technology powered by Bosch
Image shows machine with optional ProCORE battery.
Supplied as a body only in a L-Boxx Case.
Machine supplied with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein CCG 18-125-10 PD AS Cordless Angle Grinder
|Battery Compatibility||Li-ion / ProCORE Li-ion|
|Battery Interface||18v AMPShare|
|Rated Equivalent corded Output||1500 w|
|Speed, no load.||2,500 – 8,500 rpm|
|Weight without battery||2.0 kg|
- Guarantees very long life with the next generation of brushless FEIN PowerDrive motors. Totally closed motor housing protects the motor from aggressive ceramic and mineral dusts.
- Ideal for every application. Optimum speeds, matched to a large number of abrasive materials and other materials using the infinitely variable, electronic speed preselection.
- Powerful. 30% more efficiency than comparable universal motors with a rated output of 1080 W.
- Delivers the same power as an equivalent corded 1080 W angle grinder.
- Maintenance-free motor with innovative cooling ribs for optimum heat dissipation, including monitoring of temperature.
- COOLPACK 2.0 technology delivers a 135% longer battery life and therefore makes longer operating times possible.
- State-of-the-art cell technology and intelligent battery management deliver 87% more power than with conventional batteries.
- ProCORE Li-Ion battery with high-power cells, charge status indicator and “Electronic Cell Protection” (ECP). ECP protects against overload, overheating and total discharge.
- Very smooth running and low-vibration working thanks to motor being decoupled from the housing and mounted separately and four additional vibration dampers.
- Extensive user protection features include soft start, restart protection, electronic overload protection and brake.
- Fatigue-free working thanks to narrow grip dimensions, compact design and a well-balanced low weight.
- Separate motor electronics with dust guard in handle area.
- Compatible with all 18 V AMPShare ProCORE batteries and chargers for even more power and flexibility. Also suitable for 18 V Bosch Professional cordless devices.
- Safety hood, which can be adjusted without the use of tools, and quick-clamping nuts make for short setup times.
- Bright working area thanks to integrated LED light.
- Ideally equipped for every form of use. Mobile working with the L-BOXX system.