Fein AGSZ 18-90 LBL AS Cordless Die Grinder
The Fein AGSZ 18-90 LBL AS Cordless Die Grinder
The Fein AGSZ 18-90 LBL AS cordless die grinder is a dust resistant and powerful, compact cordless die grinder with a large plunge depth (173mm from body to collet) for effective grinding, polishing work. Slow speed 2900 – 9000 rpm
This machine has 30% more efficiency than comparable universal motors with a rated output of 1100w. Ideal for industrial applications, especially in combination with the ProCORE 18 V battery technology. With variable speed to allow you to get the right speed for the job in hand.
This unit utilises the AMPShare battery technology powered by Bosch
Supplied as a body only with 6mm collet & 2 open ended spanners in a L-Boxx Case.
Machine supplied with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein AGSZ 18-90 LBL AS Cordless Die Grinder
|Battery Compatibility||Li-ion / ProCORE Li-ion|
|Battery Interface||18v AMPShare|
|Speed, no load.||9000-28000 rpm|
|Collet Max Diameter||8 mm|
|Cutter Max Diameter||12 mm|
|Grinding Wheel Max Diameter||50 mm|
|Polishing tool Max diameter||80 mm|
|Weight without battery||1.8 kg|
- Guarantees very long life with the next generation of brushless FEIN PowerDrive motors. Totally closed motor housing protects the motor from aggressive ceramic and mineral dusts.
- Ideal for every application. Optimum speeds, matched to a large number of abrasive materials and other materials using the infinitely variable, electronic speed preselection.
- Powerful. 30 % more efficiency than comparable universal motors with a rated output of 1 100 W.
- COOLPACK 2.0 technology delivers a 135% longer battery life and therefore makes longer operating times possible.
- State-of-the-art cell technology and intelligent battery management deliver 87% more power than with conventional batteries.
- ProCORE Li-Ion battery with high-power cells, charge status indicator and “Electronic Cell Protection” (ECP). ECP protects against overload, overheating and total discharge.
- Very smooth running and low-vibration working thanks to motor being decoupled from the housing and mounted separately and four additional vibration dampers.
- Extensive user protection features include soft start, restart protection and electronic overload protection.
- Innovative collets with all-round flange to protect the workpiece and prevent the wrench sliding off during tool changes.
- Fatigue-free working thanks to narrow grip dimensions, compact design and a well-balanced low weight.
- Separate motor electronics with dust guard in handle area.
- Compatible with all 18 V AMPShare ProCORE batteries and chargers for even more power and flexibility. Also suitable for 18 V Bosch Professional cordless devices.
- Bright working area thanks to integrated LED light.
- Long, narrow neck allows tool to plunge a long way into workpieces (e.g. grinding inside pipes).
- Removable rubber collar bearing cover