Stanley BR67 Underwater Breaker
The Stanley BR67 underwater breaker is for medium to heavy duty breaking of concrete and rocks as well as being suitable for tamping and rod driving.
The underwater BR67 is a highly productive underwater tool for demolition and construction in rock or concrete. It has a feathering on/off trigger which makes start up and initial tool bit placement easy in addition the Stanley hydraulic BR67 underwater breaker is capable of handling high back pressure, which is useful when using the long hoses typically used with underwater tools in the marine and offshore industry.
As well as demolition the BR67 used by commercial divers for coral/barnacle removal, anchor driving.
Enquiry: Stanley BR67 Underwater Breaker
1300 bpm @ 30lpm
|Hydraulic Flow lpm||
- T-Handle with large on/off trigger for precise control
- Stainless Steel spool and fasteners
- Diaphragm accumulator provides additional blow energy and reduces recoil
- Feathering on/off valve allows easy initial tool bit placement
- Four tie rod design for durability
- Operates in any position
Modular design for ease of service