Fein KBE35 Eco Magnetic Core Drill
The Fein KBE35 Eco Magnetic Core Drill for holes up to 35mm and Twist Drill up to 13mm
The Fein KBE35 Small and powerful single-speed eco magnetic core drill with basic functionality for core drilling and twist drilling on the construction site.
Capable of core drilling up to 35 mm and twist drilling up to 13 mm.
Available in 240vonly.
Machine supplied with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein KBE35 Eco Magnetic Core Drill
|Cutter Capacity||10 – 35 mm|
|Cutter Depth||50 mm|
|Twist Drill Capacity||13 mm|
|Power consumption||850 Watts|
|Speed (no load)||620 rpm|
|Speed (Full Load)||460 rpm|
|Core bit holder||Weldon|
|Magnetic holding force||Nm 12,000|
|Magnet Footprint||195 x 90 mm|
|Weight according to EPTA||11.8 kg|
- For tough use thanks to the outstanding quality of workmanship.
- FEIN high-power motor with high torque and large stroke range for core and twist drilling.
- Uncompromising with regard to service life and work progress coupled with outstanding value for money
- Integrated coolant tank.
- High magnetic holding force.
- Optimum power-to-weight ratio.
- Feed handwheel can be moved from one side to the other.
- Integrated Allen wrench holder.
- Personal safety switch.