Hopkins Fillet Weld Grinder
Hopkins fillet weld grinder for cleaning and finishing of weld seems in hard to reach places.
The Hopkins fillet weld grinder is ideally suited for finishing weld seams in difficult to reach areas, such as rails, banisters and square sections. With the extremely low-profile aluminium extension arm it reaches into restricted areas with particularly acute angles. The machine has variable speed but the rpm of the disc is reduced further by the gearing in the arm of the machine thus ensuring you can achieve the ideal speed for the finish you desire. The arm of the machine is made of aluminium and the clamping flange is made of stainless-steel, this ensures you do not mark the stainless-steel workpiece with mild steel which could later rust. Ideal for balustrade, staircases and stainless-steel structures for the food, pharmaceutical and petrochemical industries.
Accepts 150mm dia x 25mm bore unitised wheels in various widths and surface conditioning discs.
Supplied with 1 unitised wheel and 6 surface conditioning discs.
£630.00 inc VAT
Enquiry: Hopkins Fillet Weld Grinder
- Ideal for cleaning and finishing weld of Stainless Steel sheet and other flat fabrications
- Will accept all wheels 150mm diameter with 25mm bore for safety
- Ideal for Stainless Steel
- Highly efficient and durable motor.
- VR electronic control- tacho-generator-controlled for constant speed
- soft-start, overload protection and speed selection.