Flex ID 1/4″ 18.0 EC HD Cordless Impact Driver
Flex Cordless 1/4″ Impact Driver.
The Flex ID 1/4″ 18.0-EC HD Cordless Impact Driver. With 237 Nm torque the most powerful, and at 3700rpm the fastest 18v cordless impact driver in its class.
Comes as either a machine body only, machine with case or a machine with 2x5Ah batteries, charger and case.
Please check availability and delivery time prior to ordering.
Enquiry: Flex ID 1/4″ 18.0 EC HD Cordless Impact Driver
|Battery Capacity||2.5 / 5.0 / 8.0 Ah|
|Torque Settings||3 Steps|
|Max Torque Setting 1||58 Nm|
|Max Torque Setting 2||104 Nm|
|Max Torque Setting 3||237 Nm|
|No Load Speed||0 – 3700 rpm|
|No Load Blows||0 – 4200 bpm|
|Tool Holder Impact Wrench||1/4″ Hex Internal Drive|
|Dimensions||119 x 76 x 208 mm|
|Weight Without Battery Pack||1.2 kg|
- Brushless motor with greater efficiency and a longer service life.
- Electronic management system (EMS) protects the machine, extends the service life, and increases efficiency.
- Tap mode for self-tapping short and long screws. Screw overtightening or breakage is prevented.
- With bit ejector for quick and easy bit change.
- The short head length makes it ideal for screwdriving in confined areas.
- Extremely high speed and torque enable efficient work.
- Speed Command: three different speed settings for a variety of applications, Prevents, among others, over tightening of small screws.
- 1/4” hex tool holder.
- Electronic quick-acting brake.
- Right/left rotation with safety catch.
- Robust gearbox housing made of die-cast aluminium with protective cap.
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip, soft grip handle.
- Integrated LED lamp with persistence function.
- LED battery capacity display.
- Including belt clip and bit storage.
- FLEX battery system: suitable for all FLEX 18,0 V battery packs.