Husqvarna K970 Petrol Disc Cutter
The Husqvarna K970 saw is a compact powerful disc cutter with excellent ergonomics. Available in 350mm (14″) or 400mm (16″) models.
The K970 petrol 16″ disc cutter is a sturdy, reliable and powerful disc cutter designed to perform in the toughest of conditions. With excellent ergonomics and specification the K970 saw gives builders and construction professionals the ability to achieve more with less efforts.
Suitable for road works especially when used with the corresponding KV 970 trolley, meaning users can fully concentrate on the cutting job.
Please note the Husqvarna K970 Petrol Disc Cutter is NOT supplied with a diamond blade. Comes with 5x Husqvarna 100ml bottles of oil free of charge. Please Select size and if you need a disc below.
Enquiry: Husqvarna K970 Petrol Disc Cutter
125mm depth of cut, 155mm depth of cut
- Easy and optimal belt tensioning – The semi-automatic system minimises the risk of incorrect tensioning
- Easy to start – digital ignition system
- Light and powerful – Excellent power-to-weight ratio
- Easy to change blade guard position- With step-less adjustment
- Cuts close to walls or ground – Due to reversible cutting arm