Husqvarna K535i Battery 230mm Disc Cutter
The Husqvarna 230mm K535i lightweight battery power cutter with low vibration and user-friendly ergonomics.
Excellent power-to-weight ratio makes the Husqvarna K535i cordless disc cutter a versatile machine for lighter construction or hardscaping tasks. Light weight and easy to deploy for quick, efficient cuts. Suitable for concrete, brick, granite plus roof and floor tiles. Husqvarna estimates that you can cut 85 roof tiles or 20 paving slabs on a single charge, but we recommend having a spare battery to minimise downtime. This is just for the bare powerhead but it is also available as a full kit with battery and charger and case.
This is for a bare power cutter, the battery and charger are listed separately also it is available as a full kit including a battery and a charger in a transport case.
Enquiry: Husqvarna K535i Battery 230mm Disc Cutter
- Smart battery placement – The side battery placement maximises cooling and minimise slurry and dust containment
- Efficient brushless motor – 25 % more efficient than a standard brush motor and provides high and consistent torque
- Electric blade brake – For increased safety and ease of use, the blade will stop its rotation – from full throttle to zero in 3.1 seconds
- Lightweight maneuverability – The slim design and low weight makes it easy to lift, control and manoeuvre during operation
- Low vibrations – Makes this an ideal machine for lighter concrete jobs