Husqvarna FS524 Floor Saw 600mm
The Husqvarna FS524 600mm petrol floor saw with 241mm cutting capacity.
The FS 524 floor saw is a powerful, yet compact, self-propelled petrol floor saw ideal for asphalt and concrete cutting. Suitable for small to medium-sized service and repair jobs, up to 241 mm cutting depth. The optimal power transmission makes it ideal for more demanding jobs, despite its compact size. User-friendly floor saw and developed with a clear focus on user comfort.
: £10,371.36 inc VAT£7,198.80 inc VAT
Enquiry: Husqvarna FS524 Floor Saw 600mm
|Dimensions||1750 × 660 × 1220 cm|
241mm Depth of Cut
- Easy to operate – Productive and robust with excellent weight distribution and stability
- Easy to transport – Compact saw that is easy to lift
- Large integrated water tank – Quick connection for water hose to the blade guard. No tools required for dis-assembly
- Low vibrations – Engine and blade shaft system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance
- Adjustable handles – Gives closer and more comfortable position for easier alignment and straighter cuts
Need to know more about our Husqvarna FS524 Floor Saw 600mm?
Give us a call on +44 (0)121 506 6095 or drop us an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Alternatively you can request a callback below, fill out the form and we'll be in touch as soon as possible.