Husqvarna DS500 Drill Stand
The Husqvarna DS500 drill stand is the larger of the mid-range Husqvarna core drill stands suitable for a wide range of core drilling operations.
The Husqvarna DS500 drill stand is lightweight, yet very strong and the base plate is exceptionally stable thanks to its optimized size. Combines high stability and sturdiness with surprisingly low weight. The slim-design carriage with two speed carriage gearbox gives the possibility to the choose cranking speed for the best drilling performance.
The DS500 works exceptionally well with Husqvarna DM 280, DM 340 motors and similar high-powered 1-phase drill motors. Recommended for coring diameters up to 500 mm.
Enquiry: Husqvarna DS500 Drill Stand
- Durable and sturdy – optimised components for stability and durability without adding unnecessary weight
- Precision and performance – Extruded aluminum column is optimised for high precision and drilling performance
- High stability and low weight – The lightweight die cast base plate ensures rigid anchoring
- Easy to install and operate – Quick-release coupling for drill motor
- Angled drilling – Adjustable back support angle allows for easy setup and angle drilling