Stanley BR87 Underwater Breaker
The Stanley BR87 underwater breaker is the largest in the Stanley range and is used for the heaviest breaking tasks and for ground anchor driving.
The BR87 breaker is a heavy-duty underwater tool for commercial diving work. It has a feathering on/off trigger which makes start up and initial tool bit placement easy. In addition, the BR87 is capable of handling high back pressure, which is useful when using long hoses typically necessary with underwater tools in the marine and offshore industry.
The Stanley BR87 underwater hydraulic breaker is extremely powerful, robustly built, reliable and is typically used by commercial divers for tough jobs breaking concrete and rock.
Enquiry: Stanley BR87 Underwater Breaker
1100 bpm @ 30lpm
|Hydraulic Flow lpm|
- T-Handle with large on/off trigger for precise control
- Stainless Steel spool and fasteners
- Diaphragm accumulator provides additional blow energy and reduces recoil
- Feathering on/off valve allows easy initial tool bit placement
- Four tie rod design for durability
- Operates in any position
Modular design for ease of service