Diver Underwater Thickness Gauge
The Cygnus Underwater is the original diver-held subsea Multiple-Echo ultrasonic diver underwater thickness gauge.
It was designed for use by divers undertaking subsea maintenance and surveys 3 decades ago… and today it is still an industry standard.
Ideal for use in hull UTM inspection, civil engineering, marine structures, offshore platforms, underwater structures, e.g. bridges, tanks, canal locks, subsea pipelines and equipment, UWILD or IWS class surveys.
Key Feature of the Cygnus Underwater Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Multiple-Echo mode for accurate, through-coat measurements as specified by Classification Societies
- Deep Coat mode ignores coatings up to 20 mm (0.8 inch) thick (upon request)
- Heavy duty sealed unit with double ‘O’ ring protection
- Rugged, durable, shock-proof construction
- Easy & stable calibration – no zero adjustment
- Echo strength indicator to aid measurement
- Two rechargeable battery packs with charger
- Auto-Probe Recognition (APR).
- Topside Repeater options: Option A – Palm-held Topside Repeater (TSR) Option B – CygLink software (Windows based) for data logging and remote display.