ICS 890PG Hydraulic Utility Asbestos Pipe Saw
ICS 890PG PowerGrit hydraulic utility pipe saw for cutting asbestos cement water and sewer pipes.
For the removal of asbestos cement (AC) pipes in the water industry the ICS PowerGrit was has been tested and is recommended by the HSE. Trials proved that the 890PG saw kept the fibre levels below the control limit making it the best method of cutting asbestos cement and pitch fibre water and sewer pipes.
The ICS 890 hydraulic chain Saw offers unrivalled power, low vibration, unrivalled cutting performance and no fumes. The hydraulic saw is available with 4 bar and chain lengths, 25cm (10″) , 38cm (15″), 50cm (20″), 63cm (25″) . The 890 can be used with the Pipe Clamp for added safety and accuracy of cut. The pipe clamp can be used on pipe diameters from 100mm (4″) to 305mm (12″).
|Click on the HSE Logo for the asbestos pipe cutting guidelines|
|Click on the Hopkins Logo for the 890 approval information|
Enquiry: ICS 890PG Hydraulic Utility Asbestos Pipe Saw
- Faster, easier & safer than other methods.
- Reduced excavation time to access pipe
- Reduced labor required to dig under pipe
- Single position cutting access up to 24” (60cm) Ø pipe,
- No need to access the bottom of the pipe
- Easier saw control, reduced operator effort during cutting
- Improved operator safety due to access, control and reduced rotational force