Husqvarna FS400 LV Floor Saw 450/500mm
The Husqvarna FS400 LV Floor Saw is a very competent all-round petrol floor saw.
The FS400 features low hand arm vibration and also an adjustable handle. The machines versatile design allows it to cope with a multitude of tasks, making it ideal for cutting concrete slabs, asphalt reinstatement jobs or even electrical cable laying by utilising Husqvarna’s latest slot cutting blades. The large integral water tank keeps dust under control when sawing concrete and other high dust materials.
The Husqvarna FS400 cuts from the right hand side of the machine which helps it to maintain perfect balance, making it easy to move and control when sawing. Powered by a 13HP Honda engine it provides reliable starting on those cold winter mornings.
It is available as a 450mm (18″) or 500mm (20″) version and the ideal saw for road repair jobs in concrete and tarmac, cutting trenches for pipe laying or cutting expansion joints.
These FS400 floor saws do not come with a blade. If you require a blade please select from the size and type as listed below.
450mm (18″) in stock for immediate despatch
Enquiry: Husqvarna FS400 LV Floor Saw 450/500mm
162mm depth of cut, 189mm depth of cut
- Easy to operate – Productive and robust with excellent weight distribution and stability
- Easy to transport – Compact saw that is easy to lift
- Large integrated water tank – Quick connection for water hose to the blade guard. No tools required for dis-assembly
- Low vibrations – Engine and blade shaft system increases comfort and gives excellent cutting performance
- Adjustable handles – Gives closer and more comfortable position for easier alignment and straighter cuts