ICS 695XL Petrol Diamond Chainsaw
ICS 695XL diamond chainsaw is the largest petrol saw for deep cutting masonry, stone and concrete. This model can be fitted with the Force3 Chains or for tougher jobs the Force4 chains from ICS.
The 695XL saw has the ability to make deep cuts in concrete, including rebar, stone and masonry up to a maximum depth of 16″/40cm depending on the bar and chain fitted. It has an easy to start engine with high energy ignition system and durable long life components. Available with guide bars and chain to give 25cm, 30cm , 35cm and even 40cm depth of cut from the range of ICS Force3 and Force 4 diamond chains.
The ICS 695XL diamond chainsaw is the largest of the petrol powered saws and is ideal for frequent use by builders, general construction companies, utility contractors and concrete professionals. Diamond chain technology provides an economical, viable, time and labour saving solution for most architectural and engineering needs and is ideal for use by hire/rental companies, general building and contractors, civil engineers, masonry/stone contractors, utility contractors, landscaping contractors, HVAC/electrical and plumbing engineers, concrete repair and restoration contractors, concrete sawing and drilling contractors and window installation contractors.
Enquiry: ICS 695XL Petrol Diamond Chainsaw
- Cuts reinforced concrete, masonry, block and stone
- Cuts more than twice as deep as circular blade cut-off saws
- Wet Cutting ONLY – No hazardous dust
- Makes square cuts with no over-cuts, thereby maintaining structural integrity
- Can plunge cut very small openings
- Cuts through walls from one side. No need to match up cuts on both sides of the wall
- Safe and easy to use – No rotational kickback