Aceti 60 Abrasive Tube Notching Machine
Aceti 60 abrasive tube notching machines for grinding pipes and profiles from 20 to 70mm diameter.
The Aceti 60 is a heavy-duty tube notcher for tubes up to 70mm diameter making it ideal for small-larger scale production jobs such as, bespoke balustrade, cycle frame tubing and roll cage production. The Art.60 gives consistent cuts on tube and pipe. The work piece feed system allows for a better more controlled cut resulting in fewer burrs.
Available in single and twin speed versions.
Enquiry: Aceti 60 Abrasive Tube Notching Machine
20 to 70mm
|Dimensions mm - L x W x H||
650 x 1500 x 1040
- Capable of Notching Tube and Pipe from 20 – 70mm diameter.
- Motor Braking System.
- Effective material removal in a short space of time.
- Highly cost-effective as tooling such as millers or cutters not required.
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 2800 rpm or 1400 & 2800rpm.
- Sliding cover to allow for working on flat section of belt.
- Removable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction available
- Vice with quick clamping system for round pipes, square pipes and solid material.
- Will notch angles of 30° to 90°
- 30° max for Ø37mm, 45° max for Ø52mm, 60° max for Ø64mm and 90° max for Ø70 mm
- Included in delivery: 1 Contact Roller 1-1/4″ dia (31.75mm)