Fein WSG 17-70 Inox Compact Angle Grinder Variable Speed
The Fein WSG 17-70 Inox compact angle grinder (5″) is a variable speed machine ideal for use on stainless steel.
This machine is highly recommended for use with finishing discs and wheels due to the variable speed function. The speed controller enables the operator to select the optimum speed for the consumable being used.
Available in 110v and 240v
Click on the features tab below to discover the main features and benefits of this model.
Machine comes with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein WSG 17-70 Inox Compact Angle Grinder Variable Speed
|Voltage||110v or 240v|
|Power Input||1700 Watt|
|RPM||2700 – 8500rpm|
- Carbon brushes last up to 30% longer and tool removes more material than comparable angle grinders.
- Variable speed allows various tools to be used for applications ranging from satin-finishing to sanding stainless steel.
- Powertronic for enormous power, power reserve and exceptional speed stability under load.
- The lightest and shortest model of its kind.
- Kickback stop.
- Restart protection.
- Soft start.
- Electronic overload protection.
- Solid metal gearbox head, rotates in 90° steps, for maximum robustness and durability.
- The best vibration performance in its class.
- H 07 industrial cable