Fein WSG 17-125PS Compact Angle Grinder Slow Speed
The Fein WSG 17-125PS compact angle grinder for cutting, grinding and deburring.
This is an 1700W / 1400W machine that is comfortable to operate and equipped with tool-less safety guard adjustment. Specialist grinder with optimum slow speed and high torque for flap and fibre discs.
This has Fein’s POWERtronic system for exceptional power, power reserve and speed stability under load. In addition, this grinder features a robust, all metal geared head.
Available as either 110v or 240v
Machines come with 3 year warranty
Enquiry: Fein WSG 17-125PS Compact Angle Grinder Slow Speed
|Power Input||1400 Watt||1700 Watt|
|RPM||8500 rpm||8500 rpm|
- Carbon brushes last up to 30% longer and tool removes more material than comparable angle grinders.
- Solid metal gearbox head, rotates in 90° steps, for maximum robustness and durability.
- High torque – slow speed – optimised for flap and fibre disc use.
- H 07 industrial cable.
- Safety hood can be adjusted without tools and has anti-twist protection.
- Spindle lock.
- Enhanced safety through integrated restart protection.