Aceti 56 Heavy Duty Abrasive Tube Notching Machine
Aceti 56 heavy duty abrasive tube notching machine for grinding pipes and profiles from 20 to 145mm diameter.
The Aceti 56 is a professional heavy duty tube notcher for tubes up to 145 mm diameter. The heavy duty build of the machine and broad notching capacity make this machine ideal for the more demanding production jobs. This machine is perfect for bespoke balustrades, roll cage production, cycle and motorcycle frames or chassis manufacturing etc. The Art 56 gives consistent cuts on tube and pipe. The work piece feed system allows for a better, more controlled cut, resulting in fewer burrs
Enquiry: Aceti 56 Heavy Duty Abrasive Tube Notching Machine
20 to 145mm
1400 & 2800rpm
|Dimensions mm - L x W x H|
800 x 1600 x 1250
- Capable of Notching Tube and Pipe from 20 – 145 mm diameter.
- Motor Braking System.
- Effective material removal in a short space of time.
- Highly cost-effective as tooling such as millers or cutters not required.
- Speeds optimal for metal working at 1400 & 2800 rpm.
- Sliding cover to allow for working on flat section of belt.
- Removable swarf collector
- Connection for extraction available
- Will notch angles of 30° to 90°
- 30° max for Ø70mm, 45° max for Ø102mm, 60° max for Ø125mm and 90° max for Ø145mm
- Included in delivery: 3 Contact Rollers: 3/4″ dia (19mm), 1-1/4″ dia (31.75mm), 3″ dia (76.2mm)